Yellow Cedar Lodge Private Heli Skiing Package Information
Now with Unlimited Vertical Heli Skiing/Riding
Explore our vast ski area with your chosen few friends in your own private Helicopter. Private Heliskiing Packages at the Yellow Cedar Lodge offer the exclusivity and flexibility of having your own helicopter waiting on only you and your group while maximizing your value by sharing the lodge, its amenities and the dining experience with the Classic Package heliski guests.
Accommodations are offered in your own private chalet, adjacent the main lodge, with double and single rooms available. Enjoy the evenings with new friends after the day's ultimate heliskiing experience with only you and your chosen few.
Private heliskiing packages are sold on a group basis and can accommodate up to five heli skiers/heli boarders. They offer guaranteed flight time, Unlimited Vertical heliskiing/heliboarding and you will be accompanied by two fully certified heli ski guides.
Heli Skiing/Heli Boarding Packages Include:
- Heliski Guide services; two ACMG certified guides for your group
- Private helicopter
- Catskiing back up in a private cat; ensures you ski every day
- Unlimited Vertical Skiing/Riding
- Accommodation (single occupancy with en-suite bathrooms)
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Top of the line Powder Skis, Poles and Snowboards
- Use of Barryvox avalanche transceiver
- Use of Snow Pulse Airbag
- All other Safety Equipment
- Use of all the Yellow Cedar Lodge amenities
- Transfers to and from Terrace Airport*
Accommodation at Yellow Cedar Lodge
Single rooms are included in this package.
For those not skiing, accommodation only packages are available at $250.00 per night (based on double occupancy).
* Regularly scheduled transfers are included in the package price: Arrival with Air Canada at 19:21 and Departure with Air Canada at 19:45. All other transfers are subject to an additional cost of $25 per person.
WEATHER IN TERRACE @ 60M
°F | °C
2 | 3
1 | 3